This Getting Started Guide will walk you through your first installation, and show off some basic major features that icROBOSim™ offers.
- Download – download the new icROBOSim™ Module
- Unload – unload the privious version of icROBOSim™ from IRONCAD via IRONCAD Addin Manager
- Uninstall – uninstall the old icROBOSim™ Module via icROBOSim™ Uninstaller
- Install – install the new icROBOSim™ Module via icROBOSim™ Installer
- Load – load the icROBOSim™ to IRONCAD via IRONCAD Addin Manager
- Acitvate – you are ready to go
The first public release of icROBOSim™x64 introduces a number of significant enhancements including:
- 2020 major update with new License policy
- ToolPath functionality – Point/Edge/Face
- Color Indicator precision improved
- New type of Robot Supported – Cylinder Stroke
- 2019 major update with new RSM1 file structure
- Preparation for the upcoming ToolPath functionality
- 2019 major update with new licensing method
- New UI for direct JointAngle/EndPoint editing
- Multi sequences support
- fix Scene switching and RSSequencer/UpdateIronCAD issue (critical)
- fix IRONCAD 2018 incompatible issue
- fix Critical crash issue (delete parent element in IRONCAD scene)
- Time Ruler (Bug Fix/New Calculation Method)
- Robot Property (UUID/Limite/Speed/User Assignable Button)
- Robot Display Method (Refine)
- Robot Posture Method (New)
- Robot EndPoint cSolve (Refine w/ Gas Damper Actuator)
- Robot EndPoint Smart Assembly (Refine w/ auto Constraints)
- Mechanism Collision Detection (Refine)
- Robot Angle Control Panel
- Record Video (Enhance)
- UI Clean up (Refine)
- Localization support
- Record Video (New Function)
- Internal core/UI code rewrite (Bug Fix)
- ScrollBar Incorrect on Delete/Paste/Undo/Redo (Bug Fix)
- Hide Element (New Function)
- Undo/Redo supported
- Copy/Paste supported
- Export Robot Code supported (Optional)
- Robot Throughput/Speed calculation/indication
- User Coordinate System supported
- External Robot I/O supported
- User Interface rearranged
- EndPoint Interpolation issue – calculation miss match
- Arc Point interpolation
- TimeStamp Auto Increment for Joint Angle Events and related issues for all events update
- Single Instance support
- Activation method enhanced
- TimeStamp Auto Increment for End Point Event
- Support to IRONCAD/INNOVATE 2014 with Service Patch 3
- icRoboSim – RSServer.dll IRONCAD/INNOVATE addin
- Time domain driven icRoboSim – RSSequencer.exe
- Multi Scene Document Support with auto Load, Reload and Save
Download the latest version of icROBOSim™ download here.
- v0.10.5.17 – icROBOSim-2019×64-2020-05-17-Setup.zip
- v0.10.1.28 –
- v0.9.8.21 –
Availablity: The currenty version of icROBOSim™ is only available to the Japan AS member. Please contact ironcad.jp sales representative for detail information.
INSTALL / UNINSTALL
Important: Uninstall the previous version before installing a new version. You need to uninstall the previous version to deptach uncessary Service Patch first.
- Remove the icROBOSim™ addin from IRONCAD first – Importnat: this will save you a lot of problem!
- Uninstall the icROBOSim™ module via Uninstaller – Control Panel → Add or Remove Programs → icROBOSim™ → Uninstall
- Install the new version – As a Japan AS member please contact ironcad.jp sales representative for unlock password, install password and activation code.
Note: Unable to Register the dll ocx regsvr32 failed with exit code 0x5. Run dism /online /cleanup-image /restorehealth and Run SFC /scannow
The follow video will guid through enable “icRoboSim – RSServer” addin, activation via internet and open the Robots catalog.
Start IRONCAD, press and hold the left Shift-Key after IRONCAD splash screen show up. Activation dialog will show up. Deactivate it with via internet Connection Method.
RSSequencer User Interface
- (A) – Target Capturing. Capturing the target object and create a new event track for recording Currently, RSSequencer supports two different types of elements, the Robot, and also the simple element.
- (B) – Event Type – Insert event to the track as specified.
- (C) – Settings.
- (D) – Track Name.
- (E) – Message Box. (E2) – Message Box toggle button.
- (F) – Time Stamp Scaller for displaying.
RSSequener communicate with IRONCAD RSServer add-in via UDP/IP protocode.
- RSSequencer/client communicate with the RSServer/server via the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) to The IRONCAD application on an Intranet Protocol (IP) network without prior communications to set up special transmission channels or data paths.
- Multicast capability. Capable of receiving multiple packet from different clients at the same time.
Motion Composition for Element
A video showcases how to capture three basic block element, insert/delete Time-Stamp event, drag and move events for easy motion composition.
Motion Composition for Robot
A video showcases how to drag drop a robot from catalog, capture the robot, insert/delete Time-Stamp event, drag and move events for easy motion composition.