RSSequencer User Interface
- (A) – Target Capturing. Capturing the target object and create a new event track for recording Currently, RSSequencer supports two different types of elements, the Robot, and also the simple element.
- (B) – Event Type – Insert event to the track as specified.
- (C) – Settings.
- (D) – Track Name.
- (E) – Message Box. (E2) – Message Box toggle button.
- (F) – Time Stamp Scaller for displaying.
RSSequener communicate with IRONCAD RSServer add-in via UDP/IP protocode.
- RSSequencer/client communicate with the RSServer/server via the User Datagram Protocol (UDP) to The IRONCAD application on an Intranet Protocol (IP) network without prior communications to set up special transmission channels or data paths.
- Multicast capability. Capable of receiving multiple packet from different clients at the same time.
Motion Composition for Element
A video showcases how to capture three basic block element, insert/delete Time-Stamp event, drag and move events for easy motion composition.
Motion Composition for Robot
A video showcases how to drag drop a robot from catalog, capture the robot, insert/delete Time-Stamp event, drag and move events for easy motion composition.